<$BlogMetaData$>

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Keep Me

[ Reuben Morgan ]

While I am here
I hold You in my heart
And never let go
of the dreams that we have

And I'll sing Your song
While we're apart
Cause I know someday
I'll be there in Your arms
Keep Me
Keep Me

No matter where I am
No Matter where I go
I know that I'll never be too far
To call Your name
And if I grow weak
Still Your love never fails

Be with me now
While I am here
Til I see Your face
On that beautiful day

Angels are near
Guiding my feet
As I walk on this road
To the place where we meet
Keep Me
Keep Me


Chorus


[bridge]
And the seasons come and go
But You stay the same
And the promise still remains
I am Yours


Chorus x2






This is a great song too. To be in his inner courts, kept close in His secret place is just awesome. Even if i don't see him, i'll continue to call out to him. Keep me..

A song for walking on :) to Keep on walking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home