<$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Change

[Christian City youth]

Change me
I don't wanna be the same
I don't wanna feel the weight of this world


Change me
So I'll never be the same
Lord I wanna see the things that You see

So all I see is You
So all I see is You

[chorus]
You are the one i live for Jesus
You are the one i live for Lord
You are the one i live for Jesus
You are the one that I adore.

[bridge]
All that I am
I find in You
All that I have
I find it in You





Very nice track ! They bring praise to a whole new level. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there.
need help in getting this song.
i've been like trying all sorts of methods to get this song.

mind sharing me information?

=D
if yew do,mind sending me the information to this mail?

dylan_jhiawei@hotmail.com

Thanks mate =)

8:35 PM  
Blogger "s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

i've added u on msn.


look for me thru there.

I'll send u the song.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home