<$BlogMetaData$>

Saturday, August 14, 2004

With All I Am

[Hillsongs United]

Into your hand
i commit again
all i am
for you lord

you hold my world
in the palm of your hand
and im yours forever

CHORUS
Jesus i believe in you
Jesus i belong to you
you're the reason that i live
the reason that i sing
with all i am

i'll walk with you
wherever you go
through tears and joy
i'll trust in you

and i will live
in all of your ways and
your promises forever

Bridge
i will worship i will worship you forever

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Venny.
I was looking for the lyrics of 'With all I am' and I was happened to find your blog. Do you know the chord as well? It might be good if you also know the chord. Cheers...

10:04 AM  
Blogger "s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

you can go :



www.guitar4christ.com

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home