<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Centre of my life

[Hillsongs London]

Let my walk speak loud
And my words be true
Let my life be whole
With my eyes upon you
Lord I'm stepping out
From the comfort zone
Letting go of me,
Holding onto you

Pre-Chorus
Freedom comes
When I call You Lord
You are Lord my God

Chorus
You are the centre of it all,
The universe declares in awe
Your majesty
I surrender all
I make you
The centre of my life
Lord, I respond with all I am
you placed in me the song
Of heavens melody
Your Majesty
I live to sing Your song

I have found Your peace
It replaces any fear
You have done it all
I can trust in you
So I'm stepping out
From the comfort zone
Letting go of me
Holding onto you

Bridge
This is your song not mine
It is your song that bring healing to this land
This is your song not mine
It is your song that brings feedom

Freedom comes, when I call you Lord
Freedom comes, when I call you Lord
You are Lord, my God


2 Comments:

Blogger "s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

My Favourite Worship Song of the month!! Very impactful and nice lyrics. A song that shows how God is the centre of everything that we do. He's the centre of our lives. And i picture the centre, as the core of the very substance we r finding. I picture a fruit with many layers ... the big bulky layers represent the worldly culture that some of us are pursing blindly. Probably conforming to worldly affairs. The inner layer represents the sweet fruit. The sweet things in life. Happiness is all what we want to pursue. Happy Marriage, happy family, happy career, happy future. ain't it sweet? But then, have we dig enough ? THere is still the core! The centre of it all. The seeds which springs life. The seed which grows and bear fruits. Multiple fruits. Indeed, it is when we truly appreciate the source, the centre of it all, would we understand the everlasting sweetness we will receive.

11:56 PM  
Blogger j3Ss|cA said...

hmm.. i agree~! This worship song is indeed awesome! Your post is very edifying~ ^-^

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home