<$BlogMetaData$>

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Where the love lasts forever

[Hillsongs United]

Your mercy found me,
Upon the broken road,
And lifted me beyond my failing,
Into Your glory,
My sin and shame is dissolved,
And now forever Yours I;ll stand.

Pre-Chorus
In love never to end,
To call You more than Lord,
Glorious friend.

Chorus
So I throw my life upon all You are,
Cause I know You gave it all for me,
And when all else fades,
My soul will dance, with You,
Where the love lasts forever.

Bridge
And forever I will sing,
Lord forever I will sing,
Of how You gave Your life away,
Just to save me, Lord You saved me.
With You, where the love lasts forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger "s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

Haa yeaa Hillsongs United Sang this song tooo at our church too!! totally cool

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home